1. Player account verification
Each player account must be verified when the player has reached a certain
stage of gaming activity:
- Deposits: Cumulative sum of EUR 2,000 or currency equivalent, including cryptocurrencies
- Withdrawals: Cumulative sum of EUR 2,000 or currency equivalent, including cryptocurrencies
- Using 2 and/or more payment systems for deposits and/or withdrawals
2. Requesting KYC documents
Obligatory documents that should be part of any Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Photo of valid ID
- Proof of payment option used for deposit (i.e. screenshot of e-wallet, photo of the card, bank statement). The only exception are deposits made in cryptocurrency
Optional documents that you can request:
- Proof of address (i.e. utility bill)
- Selfie with ID
- Selfie with a special note (example: Hello 'casino name') and/or other special conditions (blinking eye, head/hand turning etc.)
- Source of funds (SOF) and/or Source of wealth (SOW)
Any other forms of KYC documents are not recommended and not approved by Dama N.V.
3. Use of Gifts and manual Balance Corrections
‘Gifts’ and positive Balance Corrections must be created for rewarding players only, and cannot be used for Operator’s personal needs. We prohibit the use of ‘Gifts’ for any purpose other than rewarding players for certain activity (i.e. a forum contest, etc). In case you absolutely need to make a prepayment to an affiliate, or make any other form of payment using ‘Gifts’ or positive Balance Corrections, you must contact your Account Manager in advance and get a written approval.
We reserve the right to cancel your Gifts or positive Balance Corrections in the event that you do not have approval for issuing a Gift or making a positive Balance Correction. Furthermore, we reserve the right to restrict your access to the Admin Area until written explanation of Gifts or positive Balance Corrections are received by your Account Manager.
4. Processing withdrawals
4.1. As an Operator you should always attempt to process withdrawals via the same payment method used to make a deposit. It is crucial for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) protection to follow this rule in full measure.
We, however, understand that in some cases it may not be possible (e.g. a Mastercard card used for deposit cannot be used for withdrawal etc.) and do not intend this measure to limit your operations in any way.
4.2. All cryptocurrency deposits can be withdrawn back only to cryptocurrency wallets. All fiat money deposits can be withdrawn only via fiat payment options.
5. Third-party payment accounts
Use of 3rd party payment accounts is strictly prohibited. Please note that each customer can only use their own payment accounts or wallets. Any player who uses a 3rd party payment source must have their account closed and their funds confiscated. Only in exceptional cases can the customer initiate a refund.
6. Handling funds confiscation
In case a player’s funds are confiscated due to breach of the Terms and Conditions and/or Bonus Terms and Conditions, you must specify the exact reason for such action including the exact clause from the Terms and Conditions. Both the rule and the reason must be posted in the ‘Change balance’ section.